THE GOULANDRIS NATURAL
MEASURES: Wastewater treatment facilities
objective is to elaborate the appropriate studies and construct the
required facilities/technical works, for municipal and industrial
wastewater treatment in the Doiran catchment.
1. Construction of a sewage collecting system, for the transfer of municipal wastewaters from Nikolic to the Topletc WWTP (total length of approximately 6 km).
2. Construction of a sewage collecting system in Nikolic, for the collection of the produced municipal wastewaters (approximately 150 housholds).
3. Completion of the existing sewage collecting systems in Nov Dojran and Star Dojran (for approximately 1000 households and weekend houses).
Study regarding the investigation of
industrial wastewaters affecting
5. Elaboration of reuse studies, regarding the use of treated wastewaters for irrigation purposes.
1. Elaboration of the required technical studies (according to Greek legislation), for the construction of a) sewage collecting systems and b) constructed wetlands, in the villages of Akrita, Amaranta, Agia Paraskevi, Mouries, Myriophyto and Mouries RS.
2. Construction of the above mentioned, under point 1, facilities (i.e. sewage collecting systems and constructed wetlands).
3. Elaboration of reuse studies, regarding the use of treated wastewaters for irrigation purposes.